Enugu Rangers Goalkeeper, Nana suffers injury relapse - Trends and Politics

Breaking

Sunday, 4 June 2017

Enugu Rangers Goalkeeper, Nana suffers injury relapse

ENUGU-THE goalkeeper of Enugu Rangers Int’l FC, Bonsu Nana has suffered a relapse to the injury he had in their match against Lobi Stars FC of Makurdi in the NPFL first stanza.
The goalkeepers’ faith of coming back to competitive football in the next three weeks was in tin air as he had being placed on rest by the club on Friday owing to the relapse.
Nana has being training with the rest of the goalkeeper before the unfortunate relapse which made him to miss training on Friday morning.
Speaking to newsmen in Enugu weekend, Nana expressed disappointment over the delay saying that he never dream of such as he had being looking forward to return in action.
“The injury I sustained against Lobi Stars of Makurdi has gone but just that I am still behind in fitness.

“I remember how long the injury took to heal which forced me to travel home coming to the end of the NPFL first stanza.
“It is unfortunate that injury struck again on my right knee which now placed me on a treatment table for the moment and I believe that all these things will soon be over,’’ he said.
Nana said that, he came back from Ghana in the beginning of the second periods of the ongoing league fully fit hoping to take back his position in the club soon.
“My brother, all I know is that, this injury will soon go and I will play a part in my clubs’ pursue for continental ticket which will brightened my chance for national call up.
Rangers’ goalkeeper trainer, Suleman Shuibu who regretted the relapse called for the goalkeepers’ quick recovery to boast the team goalkeeping department.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages